Jurors deliberated for less than a day following a four-day trial before awarding plaintiff Kathleen Morrell what her attorney Paul Marrero of Golightly & Vannah claims is an amount over 10 times larger than Big O’s highest settlement offer of $60,000. The company admitted liability midway through the trial, according to Marrero, so the jury only deliberated over the amount of damages Morrell’s alleged injuries justified after she was rear-ended in 2013 by a car serviced at Big O.
April 29, 2015
- Overview of a Personal Injury Claim – American Bar Association
- What is Your Case Worth? – NOLO
- Hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer – alllaw.com
- Injury Law Basics – FindLaw.com
- Evidence for Personal Injury Cases – avvo.com
- Know Your Rights in Personal Injury Law – HG.org
- Legal News Articles – Personal Injury – lawyersandsettlements.com
- Automobile Accident Legal News – The Legal Examiner
February 6, 2015
December 15, 2014
Reason #1 – Fairer SettlementsSometimes people are not prepared to go through a long drawn out complicated trial when an injury is sustained in car accident or other situations. For a free consultation call us at 775-222-3333 or fill out our free evaluation form.
June 5, 2014
Road Traffic Accident
Car accidents are on the rise in the United States.For a free consultation call us at 775-222-3333 or fill out our free evaluation form.